Slip & Fall Lawyers Woodbury, New Jersey
Assisting with premises liability law in New Jersey
Property owners have a duty to maintain their premises in good condition for the safety of others who may enter upon the property. This duty includes routine inspection of the premises to identify hazards and make necessary repairs. Brown, Novick & McKinley Attorneys at Law in Gloucester County provide zealous advocacy for individuals who suffer injury because of unsafe property conditions.
Types of cases our slip and fall lawyers handle
No matter what type of premises liability accident causes your injury, our attentive attorneys are ready to represent you. Below are some examples of dangerous condition cases we handle:
- Loose handrails: Handrails have to be secure because people place their weight on them and their trust in them. A faulty handrail can give way, causing a person to fall and sustain a personal injury or even death.
- Torn or uneven carpet: Even a simple piece of carpet can cause a catastrophic injury. If you sustain harm while visiting another party’s private or commercial property, Brown, Novick & McKinley Attorneys at Law can give you sound advice on how to obtain just compensation.
- Food or spills left on floors: Restaurants and grocery stores have a responsibility to customers and consumers to ensure that food spills are cleaned up immediately. In addition, a warning sign must be placed near or on the site of the spill.
- Icy sidewalks: Injuries caused by slipping on icy sidewalks make up a large number of the premises liability cases any NJ slip and fall lawyer sees each year.
- Inadequate security or lighting: In some cases, poor lighting is the cause of a slip and fall injury. Additionally, if you suffer an assault in an area that has inadequate security lighting, you have a right to file a lawsuit against the property owner.
NJ legal team meeting your needs
We realize that slip and fall injuries can cause temporary and permanent disability. At our firm, we are proud to offer flexible hours on evenings and weekends. In addition, our lawyers can come to you at your home or hospital bed if your injury prevents you from visiting our office in Gloucester County.
Understanding legal support for slip and fall victims in New Jersey
Brown, Novick & McKinley Attorneys at Law understands what is on the line in your premises liability case. We are ready to provide you experienced and unyielding representation every step of the way. To schedule a free consultation and speak to one of our highly qualified lawyers, call 866-942-4909 or contact us online.