Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers Woodbury, New Jersey
Woodbury law firm pursues full compensation for seriously injured clients
More than five million Americans are coping with disabilities resulting from a traumatic brain injury (TBI). These injuries can result any time there is a sudden or violent impact to the head or an object pierces the skull and enters the brain. Depending on the extent of brain damage, TBI symptoms can range from relatively mild to extremely severe — from headaches, dizziness and lightheadedness to convulsions, loss of coordination, and coma. And unlike the prognoses of many other medical conditions, the full extent of the damage caused by TBIs can be difficult to detect immediately.
At Brown, Novick & McKinley in Woodbury, our accomplished New Jersey attorneys understand that the long-term effects of head injuries affect every part of a victim’s life. In these cases, we have the knowledge and skill to obtain compensation that addresses the full extent of the harm suffered by the people we represent. If you or a family member has suffered a traumatic brain injury through a vehicle accident, a fall or any other type of incident, we will advise you of your options and guide you through the legal process to obtain the compensation you are entitled to.
Skilled attorneys advise plaintiffs on all types of TBI claims
Our personal injury lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience achieving successful outcomes for New Jersey clients who’ve suffered head injuries. We have the background and determination to protect your rights in all types of TBI cases, including those arising from:
- Vehicle accidents — Nationwide, auto accidents are the cause of nearly 300,000 head injuries annually. These injuries are often overlooked in the initial confusion that surrounds a vehicle collision. If you are feeling effects from a crash involving a car, truck, or motorcycle, we can help determine whether a potential claim exists.
- Sports injuries — Children and adults are subject to serious head impacts when they play contact sports such as football and soccer. Concussions and other head injuries can result from a single incident or repeated impacts.
- Slip and fall incidents — If you fall and hit your head after slipping on an icy sidewalk or you are hit on the head by a heavy object falling from an overhead storage compartment, you can suffer a serious head injury, with lasting effects. Our firm investigates these matters and works to hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Construction site accidents — Heavy equipment and busy activity lead to frequent head injuries at construction sites. If you have been hurt by a collision, a falling object or some other incident on a building or repair job, you can trust us to assert your legal rights to compensation.
If you or a family member has suffered a traumatic brain injury, we can help you understand your legal rights in a free initial consultation. You do not have to worry about upfront costs, because we do not collect legal fees unless your case is settled or won.
Compassionate counselors aid people suffering head-injury symptoms
People sometimes ignore the effects of brain injuries or attribute the symptoms to other causes. We can help you obtain the relief you deserve if you are experiencing:
- Headaches or dizziness
- Memory loss
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Loss of coordination or seizures
As the increased media attention on concussion shows, the effects of a blow to a head can last for months or years; it can also cause lifelong impairment. Even when the initial incident did not seem serious, the long-term damage can be significant.
Experienced advocates build a strong case for injured clients
You can trust our firm to give you the greatest likelihood of winning at trial or securing a favorable settlement. For decades, our lawyers have litigated cases involving concussions and other types of brain injuries. We understand the full range of damages that are available and have a network of medical experts who will deliver a strong, comprehensive argument on your behalf. Our lawyers won’t let you be intimidated by powerful insurance companies into accepting a substandard settlement. We will stand with you every step of the way in pursuing a just result.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Brown, Novick & McKinley represents brain-injury victims in litigation throughout New Jersey along with a full range of personal injury clients. Please call 866-942-4909 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Woodbury office.